Monday, May 26, 2008

Yule log!!

Since it was my birthday this weekend, I made a cake I had never made before. It was originally a jelly roll recipe, and I modified it to be chocolate with a cream cheese butter filling. It was delicious, and I'm pretty sure everyone that had a piece enjoyed it!!


It was an awesome Memorial Day weekend! I had a spectacular birthday, and it was great hanging out with Jon, Ashley, Corbett, Jessie, Kari, and John!! I am already looking forward to next year! Santa Barbara is such a chill place, John and I will definitely go back soon.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

Looks like the yule was a success. Maybe we'll have to try some when we come for a visit. Glad you had a great Birthday.

Kim Hayes said...

Yule log's a go! I was hoping that there would be some sort of crazy happening that went along with the log... ;0