Saturday, May 10, 2008

Being crafty......



So there may be pictures of Frank in this post, but I'm not blogging about him! I'm blogging about this super cool new craft trinket I ordered. It is what is called an ATC card holder, made by 7 gypsies. ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards. As you can see from the top picture (from the side of the box), you can do pretty much anything with these cards, they are just waiting to be decorated. I used my favorite subject, Frank, to get started. I used some of my favorite photographs, taken by Kim Hayes, back in the summer of 2007. A couple embellishments, and a circular craft punch later, and I have my first completed card. I like them because they are pretty small in size, so you can complete one super fast. Now I doubt I'll be trading many cards, but I'll be posting some of my future trading card projects. Maybe there will be a trading card made about you?

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

Totally cute. Was this a late night QVC purchase?

jess said...

Yes! Craft fair on the QVC. I couldn't resist, despite my lack of income. I'll be putting some Atticus trading cards in there soon!!