Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preparing for Atticus......

Gina is like two days away from her due date, and I'm getting so excited about this new little life that is going to be a part of her family. The past week I have been sleeping with my cell phone by the bed, just waiting for that "holy sh!T" text that is surely going to come one of these days. Gina is like my first really great friend to have a child. We have been friends since 7th grade, were pretty much inseparable from grade 8 through 12, and have hung out on a regular basis ever since high school. She is like a sister to me! I can't wait for Atticus to be a part of my life. This whole pregnancy has been quite intriguing to me since I've never been pregnant and I've never been this close to someone who has been pregnant. I've been asking a lot of questions, and getting a lot of interesting responses. Who knew there was a mucous plug, I mean, seriously? I am planning a trip back to Seattle for early June, to meet Atticus, and to do many an Atticus photo shoot. Gina and Demian have started a blog, and I've listed it under their names under links on the right hand side of the page. I'm excited to see her blog get filled up with all things Atticus.

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

Atticus can't wait to meet you either. If he would just get here already! I can't wait for he and Aunt Jess to be best of friends.