Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Handbag Heaven.....


As most of you know, I love handbags. I have never counted how many I have, but it is more than I can fit on all my fingers and toes, I'm sure. A few months ago, I had been telling John that I wanted a new white handbag for spring and summer. On his last trip to China, he remembered and got me a white Jimmy Choo bag. Crazy, huh? What a great boyfriend! Anyway, I saw it for the first time when I moved here to California. It is a great size, has a nice tan interior with lots of room. I was a bit skeptical that it wasn't the real deal, just because I've never seen a Jimmy Choo bag in person, and John got a screamin' deal on it, in China no less. The texture of the bag is really nice, and the stitching seems like quality, but the zipper on the inside of the bag seems low budget. I did a little online research, and unfortunately, I don't think that it is the real thing. All the Jimmy Choo bags I saw online have the Jimmy Choo name stamped in the metal closure, not in the leather. Regardless of it being the real deal or a knock-off, I love it!! And I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it this season.

1 comment:

Kim Hayes said...

Jimmy CHOO CHOO.. nice bag- who needs the real deal anyway?