Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, alrighty then.....

So I have been told by a one Mr. Hayes, that I don't blog enough. Wow. I guess I need to do something about that. Especially while I am still on haitus from employment. There are a ton of people that blog out there, and I definitely have my favorite blogs that I check daily. I have quite a few scrapbooking blogs that I check out multiple times a day! I'm going to lift something I found this morning while I was blog reading. It is a questionnaire type thing. I'm sure most of this information isn't going to be new to the people reading this, but we'll put it in writing......

4 jobs I've had:
delivery girl for a pharmacy
pea pincher
librarian assistant
pharmacist

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
The 'Burbs
Tommy Boy
Dazed and Confused
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

4 places I've lived:
Marysville, WA
Bellingham, WA
Seattle, WA
Valencia, CA

4 tv shows I watch: (presently)
Dancing with the Stars
American Idol
The Office
30 Rock

4 places I've been:
Hawaii
England
Mexico
New Brunswick, Canada

4 people that email me (regularly):
Mom and Dad
Gina
Paula
Casey and Kim

4 of my favorite foods:
chips and salsa
oranges
sushi
sandwiches (or as Kim likes to call them....samwich)

4 places I'd rather be right now:
Washington (I miss everyone!!)
St. Barts
British Virgin Islands
Mykonos

4 things I look forward to (I actually have 5 things that I look forward to):
Casey and Kim's visit in a couple weeks
Santa Barbara Memorial Day weekend!!!
Going back to Seattle in June
Meeting Atticus
Chris's visit in mid-June

Anyone have any other questions or topics they want me to blog about? Email me or leave me a comment!

2 comments:

CDawg said...

Not looking forward to our visit to Santa Barbara later this month? I'm hurt. Wait 'till I tell Jessie, Ash and Jon!

jess said...

Oh, crap! I need to edit my blog now!! I think about the Santa Barbara trip daily, I swear!! I've even told John you guys were worried that he wasn't going to be able to 'hang'.... I think he may have something up his sleeve:)