Thursday, July 24, 2008

New gadget

This past Christmas, John got me a gift certificate to Bose. We finally ended up using it over the weekend for the 3-2-1 GSX DVD Home Entertainment System. It arrived yesterday and we hooked it up last night. It is pretty much awesome. It holds up to 200 hours of music, so I need to start downloading some of my CDs onto it. The sound quality is incredible! John and I popped in the first Lord of the Rings movie and were blown away. We will finally be able to compete with our neighbors when they blast their music on the weekends (they are super nice, and we actually really like them, but they seriously pump up the jams at times). Up until we got this system, all my CDs were still in boxes on the bedroom floor, so that motivated me to unpack those bad boys. I'll post a picture of my finished music bookcase later.

3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

You are so big time now!

Anonymous said...

Now we're talkin. A post about gadgets, for those of us with a swingin' piece. Keep the man posts coming. Does the volume knob go to 10 or 11 (a la Spinal Tap)?

jess said...

Swingin' piece? Awesome. The volume knob definitely goes to 11, for when I wanna "crank dat"..... Let me know when you want to guest blog there swingle dingle....