Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crazy cat lady.......

As most of you know, I can't get enough of the cat lovin'! John and I went up to Rik and Shelley's place in Sedro Woolley this past weekend for some rest and relaxation. One of the many reasons I love it up there is they have 4 cats and a dog. Some of their cats have multiple names. Let me introduce you to one of them........
You can call this little lady Mishka or Greg. She has the softest fur and sweetest face of any cat I have ever met. We sat down on the lawn together Saturday afternoon and just chilled out. She let me scratch her belly and play with her in the taller grass.
Mishka mostly lives outside, with her just as adorable son, Frax. I couldn't get a picture of Frax, but he looks quite a bit like his mother, except a bit larger. He is quite the hunter, which I was able to see first hand when he brought back a dead bird from the field.
How could you not want to take her home with you? She wins the prize for runner up in the most awesome cat in the world contest. #1? Frank, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meow! miss you! wish we could of hung out more when you were here...