Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Almost legal!

Goodbye Washington license! You've been punched! Ah, I am sad to see my Washington driver's license go. I really liked my most recent license picture too! Who knows what my California license photo will look like, I didn't get a chance to see it at the DMV this morning. Hopefully I won't look like a zombie. I always try and over smile in the pictures because I had one license photo in my early twenties that was just horrendous. I looked like I just woke up, I wasn't smiling, one side of my face looked numb, my eyes were barely open.....and can I get a side of double chin with that? Ugh. Then I had to live with the stupid thing for 4 years. Not cool. And the answer to your next questions is: Yes. Yes, I am vain. The license I got when I turned 16 was like the best license picture I have ever seen. I was so happy to pass my driver's test and get my license. When you looked at the photo it was like you could hear me say "Hells yeah! I just got my license!!" in the background, I looked so freakin' happy. If they would have let me throw up the rocker hand and stick my tongue out in the photo, I would have. Now, 15 years and 40 additional pounds later, I'm just hoping my photo looks decent and my chin-chin-charoo doesn't multiply in said photo. I'll keep you posted......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! That picture you had on your first license was crazy good. I'm pretty sure it was the best license picture ever. Your hair looked great!

Gina Lillie said...

Can't wait to see it. It's a crap shoot with those things. Demian had one where he looked like a serial killer. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

So sad that you have to say goodbye to your WA driver's license. Not to mention all the pressure involved in getting a new license! We're stuck with that picture for so long. Fortunately (or maybe not) we don't get carded much these days so not as many people see it...