Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Atticus.....visit #2

Before the holiday weekend, I made a quick trip to Seattle to visit Atticus, Gina, Demian, and Paula. It is hard to believe that Atticus is almost two months old now! He has grown quite a bit since the last time I saw him, packed on the ounces, and now officially looks like a chubby baby. Paula was able to hold him while he took a nap, and I got some pics of them together.

Look at the dimps on his elbow!! Adorable!! You can see a better view of his face in this picture. He looks sooooo much like his father. Gina showed me pictures of Demian when he was a few months old, and they look almost identical.
He is totally crashed out on Paula. I love those pudgy cheeks!
Such an amazing child! It will be so much fun to see him grow and change. Until next time Atticus, I will miss you......

No comments: