Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fitzy!!!!

Admittedly, I know very little about football. It is not a sport that really draws me in and holds my attention for any meaningful amount of time. For the past few years, I have watched the Superbowl with friends, and it has become much more about the comradery than the actual game. This year I was in for a treat though....... let me introduce you to Larry Fitzgerald......
He plays for the Arizona Cardinals, and he is a dream boat. I know I've mentioned in a previous soccer player post that I have a weakness for dreadlocks. Larry Fitzgerald fits the profile. He makes my heart go pitter-pat.
Although the Cardinals lost to the Steelers, in what ended up being an exciting game, Fitzy's (nickname I gave him) moves were pretty impressive. Not only did he have skills, but he looked drool worthy in his uniform. Who looks good in a football uniform anyway? Larry Fitzgerald managed to keep my focus.
One word: Damn.......


*Sigh*...........

3 comments:

Kaijsa said...

Yes, he was quite the MVP. If only an MVP was awarded from the losing team. Peter's a Cardinals fan, so I was treated to Fitzy throughout the playoffs.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you posted about Fitzy as promised! Nice pics too. It was fun watching the game with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Word! Did you see the interviews with him during the pre-game where he's wearing the cozy looking sweater and cute glasses? That's a good lookin' man!