Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think I may have just peed a little......

Admittedly, I follow over 20ish blogs. I have my rituals when sitting at my computer every day. First I'll check my Hotmail account, then Gmail, then Yahoo, then I'll go through the miriad of blogs I follow to see if anyone has posted any updates. Gina clued me in to two kick ass blogs that I will now be following. Luke's Attics and Basements, and MaryBeth's Wiper with a Diaper, Beat with a Piper. You should definitely check them out. Like I said, I may have just peed a little. This post in particular. Plus, how can you go wrong with a blog titled Wiper with a Diaper, Beat with a Piper.....genius.

How do I know MaryBeth and Luke? MB was at one point a co-worker of Gina's, and now they are great friends. And MB is Luke's bird. And another thing? MB and Luke made these rad pieces for me (Christmas 2007 gift from Gina). They are photographs of Seattle mounted on wood, with a cool finish. Thanks Luke and MB! Your art is, of course, 'off the heasy'......

No comments: