Thursday, February 12, 2009

Each day gets better and better......

I feel so lucky to have said goodbye to 2008, it was a super sucky year for me. I can pretty much sum up 2008 in three words: anxiety, eye-opening, tumultuous (with heavy emphasis on the word anxiety....). So far 2009 has been pretty darn great in comparison! Basically, I haven't felt this good in a LONG time....like years. My spirits are high, and I feel blessed with the life that I have. Maybe it is the multi-vitamins, or maybe it is the fact that I have put a lot of things behind me. Either way, I am more than content, more than satisfied.......it is an awesome feeling to be totally at peace with where I am at.

I love having a weekday off, every Wednesday in fact! I really enjoy my mornings by myself, with Frank, of course. This Wednesday morning I woke up and decided to treat myself to a decaf mocha from one of my favorite coffee stands (if you saw the Wednesday morning barista, you'd be looking for an excuse to get coffee too, he is the bees knees, McSteamy Decaf Mocha dude). I also baked some cinnamon rolls on my new silicone baking sheet. Here is a pre-frosting shot:
Post-frosting shot:
They were tasty, indeed. Even the next day.

Gratuitous Frank shot. Can't get enough of this little man.

No comments: