Thursday, January 29, 2009

One girl.....

Earlier today I spent some time over at Gina's place and she showed Paula and I some scrap pages she has been working on, as well as a little scrap area she has set up for herself in her basement. After all that scrap talk and inspiration, I couldn't help but come home and make a page! I haven't made a Frank page in awhile, I figured it was time. I've been using a number of different photos from a session that Kim took of him back in the summer of 2007. Thanks Kim for making Frank look like such an adorable beast in all his photos!

This page, titled "One Girl" was made using supplies from a kit called "Vibe" that I purchased back in August 2008 from Freehand Scraps.

4 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

You have inspired me to try and do one page a week. This may be a dream, but it's good to dream.

jess said...

I'm going to try my hardest! I have no excuse for not making it happen, especially since I don't have a little guy *almost* running around!

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

I'd love to do a page a month... maybe I can aim for two! Keep posting the great pages Jess it inspires me!

Anonymous said...

i love that shot of you and dirty frank. yeah.