Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Boy.....

One of my New Year's resolutions is to create more scrapbook layouts. Ideally, I would like to create a page per week. So far I haven't stuck to that resolution, as it is the third week of January, and this is my first layout of 2009! Ah well, I will try my best.

I am really excited about this layout, it is the first Atticus page I have finished! Can you resist such an adorable face? I used a bunch of different products on this layout:
-Patterned paper, fabric cherries, and epoxy chipboard shapes are all from "The Sweet Life" kit by Colorbok
-"Sweet" stamped using "Scribbles alphabet" by Autumn Leaves
-"Sweet" ink color is crimson by Memories Direct
-"Boy" rub-on transfers by Me & My Big Ideas (Mon-10)
-Photos enlarged and developed by Snapfish
-Photos taken with Canon Digital Rebel xTi

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

This is professional quality stuff right here. I love it.

Anonymous said...

adorable. i'm glad to see you are stretching your scrap book muscles.