Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie Night 2008, continued.....

This year Paula made two batches of cookies..... white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, and oatmeal raisin (and I think cranberry?) cookies.

Malibu rum, Fresca, Christmas cookies, and snow falling outside.....the perfect afternoon for baking with your friends!
Mmmmmm......stack o' white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Paula makes THE BEST cookies. I'm not sure what her secret is, all I know is that she has the magic cookie touch. She also makes a kick ass traditional chocolate chip cookie.
Paula and I decided it would be fun to own a cookie-slash-craft shop for about 4 hours, then it would grow tiresome and we would have to shut the place down.
I think we would have a ton of patrons if we had a cookie stack like that!

No comments: