Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scraptastic!!

I managed to squeak out a few scrap pages last night. Yes, I was scrappin' on a Friday night! You'd think that I'd have an arsenal of pages finished since I moved here, being unemployed and friendless, but I have only finished three pages. Two of which are showcased in this post. I have made a commitment to myself to work on more pages, since the amount of supplies I have would indicate that I am a seasoned scrapper. Not so much.

The above picture is one of John that I took over his birthday weekend in December. We were at the Santa Monica Pier, just hangin' out. The weather was sunny and mild, he was looking off in the distance, and it is just a really great shot of him.
Frank is one of my favorite subjects to scrap (surprise, surprise!!). This photo was taken by my dad when they drove Frank down to California in April. The journaling style I scrap-lifted from one of my favorite scrapbook people, her blog can be found here. I stalk her blog on a daily basis, she has great style.

No comments: