Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introducing......Atticus Vaughn......

One of the main reasons for my trip up to Seattle was to meet this little guy, Atticus. Gina and Demian's adorable baby boy. He was born on May 14th. He is such an adorable tyke, and I'm in love with him!! I think I fell in love with him before I even met him! He's such a good baby, only cries when he is hungry (which is often), when he needs changing, or when he wants to be bounced around by his dad. He looks pretty much exactly like Demian did when he was an infant. I spent all day with him Thursday, he fell asleep on my chest twice; the first time for about an hour, the second time for about three hours. Gina was able to get in a shower and a much needed nap. Kim and I went over and took a bunch of photos of him on Saturday, I'm looking forward to seeing Kim's photos!!
This photo was taken at our first meeting. A smile in between feeding frenzies!! He is quite small in person.
Taking a snooze on mom's shoulder. Could his face be any more adorable? Quite possibly....see below....
Nap time during the photo shoot. He has some milk crusties around his mouth. And the award for most adorable child in the world goes to.......
Atticus!!! His eyes would sometimes cross a little bit, Gina explained that it is because he can only see like 6 inches in front of his face. As he develops he'll be able to see farther and farther away.
Aunt Jess and Atticus. Can't wait to get more pictures with him!! I'm hoping to see him again in July or August. He'll be so big by then! And hopefully Gina and Demian will be getting a little bit more rest:) Thank you guys for letting me be a part of Atticus's life, I am one lucky girl!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Gina Lillie said...

So glad you got to meet him. I think he misses you already. Can't wait for the next visit, and for him to meet John.