Sunday, June 22, 2008

File under: thank you, stash

This past birthday was a good one for my scrap stash! When my sister came to visit, she surprised me with some scrap goodies she had found on Etsy. I didn't even know they had scrap stuff on Etsy. After talking with my sis and doing some investigating on my own, they have pretty much anything you could ask for on Etsy!! Chris got me some super cool paper and embellishments from Brambleberry Lane. They have so many cool stickers and metal trimmed tags. I am excited to make some scrap pages using these new supplies!!



Nic and Heather got me a gift certificate to Scrapbook.com. I managed to spend it with no problems!! I have been blog stalking scrapbooker Tim Holtz for some time now. He has a book published called "Distressables", where he shows awesome techniques for aging and distressing scrapbooks, cards, jewelry, and more. So I picked up at book, as well as a few other goodies by scrapbooker Heidi Swapp. I was first introduced to her stuff when she was a guest on QVC for one of their craft fairs. Last time I saw her, she presented a really cool calendar that you can decorate yourself. I also got some really cool ledger style journaling spots. Super cool!!

Gina got me a gift certificate to a scrapbooking store in Valencia called Remember When....Scrapbooking. I don't have a picture for the stuff I picked up because I want to use a lot of it in some pages I am going to make of Gina's baby, Atticus. So you will have to wait until I post some projects!!

Thank you Chris, Nic & Heather, and Gina for helping my growing stash of scrapbooking goodies!!

5 comments:

Kaijsa said...

This is a side of you I've never seen before! Looks like you're all set for some serious scrapping.

jess said...

Yeah, I started scrappin' about two years ago. I have always loved taking pictures, and I was all about stationary and pens when I was a kid. So it is like the perfect marriage of two crafty loves.

Anonymous said...

Gads! We are all out of control w/ the scrap crap. I'll stop now. Or it'll become like when you were a kid and everyone bought you teddy bears for every event and someone bought you a teddy bear lamp for, like, your 16th birthday.

Kim Hayes said...

Holy scrapbook! I'd say you've got your supplies covered for the next decade.

Gina Lillie said...

glad you are putting that stuff to use. i need to pull my stuff out and get started again, it's just hard to scrap one handed.