Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lauer!!

Dang! There are quite a few birthdays in June! The last of which involves one of my oldest college friends from Western.
This shot was taken at the Foil's going away party back in May 2004. It is hard to believe that he has been making that same face 80% of the time I take pictures of him.
Ah, the cabin! July 3, 2004. I actually don't think I have been back to the cabin since that trip. Shame on me. Always a good time at the cabin! Sausage Fest 2004. With his wonderful bride, Heather. Hi Heather!! Again, the photo face makes an appearance. And I have no idea what Kyle is doing in the background.
Another shot from Sausage Fest 2004. Apparently 2004 was a good year for taking pictures of Lauer. Maybe I'll make it to Sausage Fest 2008? Who knows......
I'm pretty sure this picture was taken in July 2004. It was a great weekend at Emmy's aunt and uncle's house in Langley, Washington. The guys look like they are having a great time. I miss you guys!! Hope you are having an awesome birthday Lauer!!

No comments: