Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to my new digs....

I have had some requests from friends and family to post some pics of my new pad in Ballard. It is a great little house!! Complete with a white picket fence. I love it so far.
The house has a tiny little yard in the front, which takes about 5 minutes to mow. It actually takes me more time to get the lawn mower out of the garage and hooked up to a power source than it does to mow the lawn.

My favorite room of the house is usually my office / scrap area. No exceptions here.


3 comments:

Kaijsa said...

I just got done looking at all your house pictures and I'm jealous! Your place is so cute and homey!

jess said...

Thanks, Kaijsa!! I really feel at home here, it is such a cute little place, I feel lucky to have found it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics of your new place! It's so cute and really suits you. You've done a great job of decorating and making it your own. Can't wait to see it in person!