Saturday, September 13, 2008

All things owl

I swear, Target is like crack to me. Well, probably not exactly like crack, but you get the idea. I wouldn't say I go there any more than the average person, but when I do shop there I end up leaving with way more than I actually planned on buying.
When I saw these two pairs of pajama bottoms, I couldn't resist. I like owls and thought these were really sweet and cute. The pair above has colorful owls all over them, and the pair below just has one owl patch sewn on to the hip.
Remember how I said in one of the posts below how I thought bow-ties were sexy? Well, while I was at Target I bought a bow-tie......wait for it......for Frank. Yeah, a cat bow-tie. You do not need to tell me how ridiculous a cat bow-tie is, I realize this. But I couldn't help myself. It was like a $1.99 and I think it will make Frank look quite debonaire. Pictures to come, as soon as I can get the dang thing on him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want that!

Anonymous said...

those are cool. i'll need to check them out next time i'm there.