Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goodbye lawn chair......

Hello new couch and chair, so good to finally meet you! When I moved back to Seattle, I left my couch in California. I have been sitting on a lawn chair that I borrowed from my parents for the past month. Macy's was having a big furniture sale in August, so I decided to spring for a couch and chair. Here is a link to the pieces I got. I wanted to get something comfortable, but it had to be affordable (since I took a 5 month break from all things work related).
I went with a color called "Truffle", it is sort of a cross between brown and gray. It is super comfortable. A little too big for the space I have in the living room, but I won't be in this house forever.
Surprisingly, Frank hasn't started using them as scratching posts yet. He must like them because last night I woke up in the middle of the night, came out in to the living room, and Frank was kickin' it on the chair, all curled up in a little ball of black and white fur.

No comments: