Saturday, September 27, 2008

New digs, cont.

The kitchen is the perfect size for one person. Lots of cabinet space. Lots of light.
The kitchen came complete with this interesting eating nook that everyone seems to dig on except myself. It seems very fast foody to me, like I'm constantly sitting in Subway. The only thing is that I don't want to banish it to the basement storage area because it fits perfectly in the kitchen space. I think I might just have to deal with it, and make it my own. I was thinking of sewing a cover for the seats and making a table cloth with a funky pattern. We'll see if that actually happens:) But for now..... Eat fresh!!
There is a small area off the kitchen with a washer and dryer, and some more cabinet storage space. Also a door to the back yard area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the table in the kitchen!