Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nature....Goulet....(part two)

I am fairly certain I already have done a post entitled "Nature....Goulet...." but I love saying it so much that I figured I'd say it again. Nothing like beating a phrase into the ground, right? Over the past couple days, one of the rose bushes in my front yard has totally blossomed.
I don't think I did the roses justice, they are much prettier in person. The colors are so vibrant, shades of red, pink, and yellow.
I can't wait to find out what else blossoms in the spring! My plan is to plant some lavender, it is probably my favorite plant, and I love the smell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

speaking of Goulet and nature, did you know there is a new award named for him - "the Robert Goulet Mustached American of the Year" award. See here: http://www.americanmustacheinstitute.org/MustacheAmericanOfYear.aspx

jess said...

I just checked out the American Mustache Institute website and their mission statement is "Protecting the rights of, discrimination against, mustached Americans by promoting the growth, care, and culture of the mustache."......awesome.