Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#nowplaying

So I've been pretty much obsessed with Twitter the past few months -- it has definitely surpassed Facebook as far as my ways to waste time is concerned.  Most of the people I follow aren't actually people I know -- comedians and musicians.  I've noticed a lot of people use the hashtag "#nowplaying" in Tweets regarding what they are currently listening to, so I started doing the same.  So this post is about what is #nowplaying in my living room, in my car, on my iPod, et cetera....

Foster the People -- Pumped Up Kicks



I have no idea who these kids are, but I am in love with this song. And it doesn't hurt that they are pretty easy on the eyes :)

The Decemberists -- The King Is Dead
Seriously haven't listened to much other than this record at home for a few weeks now, I'm addicted. Here is a look at "Down By The Water" from their Conan appearance.



Florence + The Machine -- Lungs
Probably my favorite album of 2010, although it came out in 2009. It didn't really get much radio play in the states until 2010 anyway. And this song "Between Two Lungs" is my favorite.



Other stuff that is #nowplaying......
Born This Way -- Lady GaGa
What the Hell -- Avril Lavigne (catchy as hell I tell ya!)
Love Like Woe -- The Ready Set
Waiting for the End -- Linkin Park
Rhythm of Love -- Plain White T's (cute little love song)
Dance to the Music -- Sly & the Family Stone (classic! makes me want to shake my junk)

What is #nowplaying in your life?

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

The birthday fairy brought new music to D for his b-day. Currently obsessed with Mumford and Sons and Avett Brothers. Check em' out.