Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my new favorite thing

Good god you need to check out WTF with Marc Maron!  It is my new favorite thing.  What is WTF with Marc Maron you ask?  I was asking the same thing when I saw him on the Conan O'Brien show a few weeks ago.  WTF is a podcast, the host is Marc Maron. 

Photo courtesy of the internets -- Thank you internets

Truthfully, I didn't know who Marc Maron was until I saw him on Conan.  Well, I can't say that is entirely true, he looked familiar to me, but I couldn't tell you where I had seen him before.  Anyway, he was really funny and clever on Conan, so I decided to check out his WTF podcast.  The man is freaking awesome.  He's super smart and hilarious.  His podcast has virtually replaced television for me the past few weeks.  He has awesome guests, I've been catching up on his previous podcasts, I've checked out the following: Dave Foley (from Kids in the Hall), Patton Oswalt (comedian), Ira Glass (NPR), Sarah Silverman (comedian), Ken Jeong (actor, comedian), Doug Benson (comedian), and I'm listening to Janeane Garofalo right now.  Also looking forward to checking out Aziz Ansari (actor, comedian), Judd Apatow (director), and Henry Rollins (punk as hell). 

I'm diggin' on the podcast though because I can listen to it while doing other stuff around the house.  If you're looking for something new, interesting, and hilarious -- check out the podcast -- WTF with Marc Maron.       

No comments: