Thursday, May 27, 2010

the simple things in life......

It doesn't take much to make me happy! I love this time of year.....new day planner buying time!! Yes, I'm old skool--I still use a paper day planner. I'm sure most of you aren't surprised, as you know I still use my check book register to log purchases. One of these days I'll start using a spreadsheet to keep track of my finances, I promise! :) Maybe when that day comes I'll also start using an electronic calendar. I've been super excited to buy an iPhone the past few months, and I was so close to pulling the trigger this week, but decided to hold off until the new model comes out in July. Until I get an iPhone, I will continue to get great pleasure from using my paper calendar.
It is really no wonder I was a college student until I was 28 years old! I love school supplies. Admittedly, when Heather talked about going back to school, I thought about how fun it was going to be to go school supply shopping! Trapper Keepers, notebooks, pens, highlighters, dividers, page protectors, etc. Can't wait to use my new Tul gel pens to fill out my 2010 / 2011 day planner :)
In other news, hand model I am not. But check out my newest chunky ring.....it's absolutely ginormous!! This thing could do some serious damage in a bar brawl. And you know how this bitch likes to fight.
That is all for now.

2 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Wow that ring is big - you could probably eat off of it, wash your hands and never have to do the dishes again!

Gina Lillie said...

I can't disclose my source, but I heard the new iphone will actually be out in two weeks. You DID NOT hear this from me.