Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!!! She looks pretty darn good as a pregnant lady! The below polaroid was taken while they were building their house in Marysville. I'm the little bun in that oven. The above photo was taken the day I was born.
Check out my mom and her sister, Stella. My mom is on the left. Can you say hot stuff? Damn! She looks like she's a go-go dancer, minus the go-go boots. Is that her actual hair, or is that bun a hair piece?
Here's a shot of her with her two little girls. Who knew plaids and strips went so well together? Then again, I'm wearing no pants. But I did manage to put on my Sunday shoes.
Another picture with the little ladies. Do I look mischievious or what? Either that or I just had an accident in my pants.
My mom with the love of her life, my dad. I'd say they are a pretty good looking couple, no?
After 32 years, I can say with complete confidence, that I have the best mom in the world. She's generous, loving, supportive, and hilarious. And she loves Barack Obama.
Love you Mom!!

2 comments:

Kaijsa said...

Okay, this post is adorable. And you and C have My Friend Mandy and her friend, My Friend Something Else. I loved those dolls!

Gina Lillie said...

LOVE this post! That one of your mom and Stell is my favorite. I never knew your mom had a different hair style. She has been rockin' the short do since I've known her.