Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love you Etsy........

Look what I found!!!!........
Yeah, I'm pretty darn excited about that belt buckle. I have been searching for cool pharmacy gear for awhile, and when I saw that it had my name written all over it. Now I just need a belt to go with it. Photo courtesy of City Cowboy's Etsy page.

I thought this necklace was pretty cool. It is a Scrabble tile decoupaged with the words Pharmacist and Pharmacy, taken from a vintage dictionary. Sweet!! I can't wait to get it. Photo courtesy of Rose Creek Cottage's Etsy page.
If any of you see any cool vintage looking pharmacy stuff during your travels on the internet, please let me know!

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Pharmacists Do It Over The Counter" I am thinking next innapropriate T-Shirt Party.