Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've said it before......and I'll say it again.......

I freakin' love this kid! He makes the most awesome faces. Gina, Atticus, MB, and I met up at the Ballard Market on Sunday for some farmer's market lovin', and people watchin'. The face below is a product of Gina's spinach salad at the organic food joint we went to for lunch. Don't worry kid, I didn't like spinach until much later in life. You'll enjoy it someday, when your taste buds become more refined. I actually have a series of photos of his spinach reaction, but I had a hard time loading them as a blog post. A Series of Unfortunate Facial Events was going to be the blog post title. You get the idea.
Who shrunk Kramer? Wild-eyed and crazy-haired. He's out Jerry, and lovin' every minute of it! And he's rockin' one of the muscle T's I got him for his birthday, which makes this Aunt Jess one happy girl. Who has two thumbs and likes to spoil Atticus rotten? This girl.
Again, with the faces. Adorable. It's like he's saying...."Shhhhhhhh, don't speak, I liked you much better before you opened your mouth. And while you're at it, get that camera out of my face!"
One of the greatest portions of the afternoon occured while we were eating lunch. Apparently MB has been trying to get Atti to say "Mmmmmmbbbbb" for quite some time, no such luck. I got Atti to say a modified version of Jess, basically "Ssssssssssss" in one take. Now I guess it's war. Not sure what that means exactly, but I think I need to step up my game with this tyke. He needs to see my mug more often. Seriously.
What's the next Atti outting on deck? The Zoo. This weekend. With Gina and MB. It's on and poppin' MB, better bring your game face!

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

That shhhhh one if my favorite. Like he's about to tell you something very serious. Watch out at the zoo, MB might throw you in the lion's den.