Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'll try anything once.......

I met up with Gina, Atticus, MB, and Lillianna today at the Woodland Park Zoo. I managed to stumble into the face painting booth, and $7 later I left with this on my face. I can't remember ever getting my face painted, so I figured it was about time it happened. What 32 year old doesn't need to experience this?
Shot of me and MB. I tried to get the other girls to follow in my face painting foot steps, but to no avail.
5 hours later I'm still decorated. I think I'll keep it for a few more hours. Maybe face painting will be my new thing.
Doubtful. But fun for a day.

3 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Just don't become one of those scary people who paint their face up like a cat... that is not scrapable!

bethyp said...

I totally remember getting my face painted - it felt so good! It was like this weird therapeutic thing - wet cold paint on your face. Okay I'm weird. It's like a facial or clay mask...maybe I should get my face painted again now that I'm 32!?!

S and J said...

Face painting has come a long way since I was a kid. I'm impressed with the detail. What if you went to work with a different face theme every day?