Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome Home Foils!!!

So Jon and Ashley have finally moved back to Seattle, and I think all of us are pretty much stoked about it. Although I had ridiculous amounts of fun visiting them in San Francisco, I'm super excited they are back in Seattle for good. This past Saturday night, we all met up at Pies & Pints in the Roosevelt neighborhood to welcome them home with some beers.

Here's a shot of Jon and I, Jon rockin' the shaggy hairdo. Notice how pale I am compared to Jon's bronzed "I just spent 3 months in South America" skin. Jesus, I need a tan, even if it is fake.
I think this is the shot that Ashley and Heather finally decided was acceptable. I'm pretty sure this was shot #4. Ashley is also rockin' the goddess like tan. You just wait, you'll be as pale as Heather and I in about 3 weeks. Believe it.
Lovely pic of my beautiful sis and brother-in-law. Between the three of us we appear to be a walking commercial for Market Optical. One of the requirements to be a member of our family is shitty eyesight, offset by funky glasses. Side story: Mike isn't a drinker, so he always remembers everything that happens when we go out. Apparently over the course of the evening I made plans to hook up with Chris and Mike the following morning for breakfast at the Ebb Tide in West Seattle. The best part of the story is that we agreed to wear track suits to breakfast. In the morning I remembered that I was supposed to meet up with them at 9am, but I failed to remember the track suit portion of the agreement. So I show up to the Ebb Tide in my regular clothes only to see Chris and Mike stroll in a few minutes later in full track suits. How much of an a-hole did I feel like? I think Mike may have said something along the lines of "you're dead to me" or "let's just make it through breakfast then you're cut"......
Shot of my sis and I. Not sure if you can see it in the shot but when we both smile one side of our collective bottom lips pull a bit to the side. This is courtesy of our Dad, he does the same thing. This is how you know we are related.
It was an awesome evening out with the Foils! Looking forward to the many more upcoming shenanigans that will certainly take place over the course of spring and summer.

3 comments:

kim hayes said...

dang! the foils look like bronzed goddesses. i need a tan- stat!

Gina Lillie said...

I second that tan thing. I look like a creature of the night with this pasty skin. Sunshine, where are you?
Great pic of Tinny and Mike by the way.

Heather said...

That was a fun night. I should never have taken a picture with Ash. I look like Casper. Jess, you are not that pale! Seriously. You look almost as tan as Jon in that pic!