Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today was a good day........

Then again, any day where I don't have to use my A-K is a good day. No, seriously, today kicked some serious behind. Want to know why? Because I was able to spend numerous hours hangin' out with my old friend SW. We met as undergrads at WWU over 10 years ago, pretty incredible. I thank him on a daily basis for introducing me to the core group of peeps I continue to hang out with today. SW and I also spent many an hour together "studying" for environmental science exams. And when I say "studying", I mean the exact opposite of that. Mostly just hanging out and laughing at eachother, or me giggling uncontrollably with my roommates while he finished my assignments for Dr. Bo-dude-steiner's class. Good times were had by all in Bellingham.
He is like family to me, like the big brother I never had. I have quite a few big brothers actually, and I was introduced to them all (except for Casey), through SW. He's the type of guy that would take the shirt off his own back to help you. Not to mention that when we hang out he makes me laugh so hard I undoubtedly get tears in my eyes. And you can't find that kind of friend just anywhere. He may pick on me mercilessly, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Looking forward to hanging out with you more soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that pic of williams is priceless.