Saturday, March 28, 2009

She's re-tawded

Let me introduce you to Scully. Scully Mabie. She relocated to the Seattle area about 8 years ago from Kingston, Ontario. She is one of three cats that inhabit the Hilton-Mabie household in West Seattle. She's super cute, but let's be serious.....not the sharpest tool in the shed.
She's dilute tortoise, and uber floofy. She has an abnormally short tail. And what my sister and brother-in-law refer to as a "heavy foot".......What is a "heavy foot" you ask? Well, apparently when she walks around one foot makes more noise that the other feet. Like in the middle of the night, Chris and Mike can hear her one foot walking around. I'm intrigued by the idea, and kind of want to spend the night to listen in to the wee heavy foot.
That face is to die for though, no? Her profile rivals that of my Frank in awesomeness. Mike claims to keep her around simply for her DNA.....she is sister to his feline love, Mulder. I'd put a picture of Mulder up, but his ego is way too big for this blog. Scully continues to live in case Mulder needs any vital organs transplanted. One day she's going to wake up in a bathtub full of ice, with "Call 911" written on the bathroom mirror, and a cell phone clinging to her floofy paw.
Her heavy foot is the cream colored one on the left. Check out all that glorious fur.....ultra snuggle? Yes please!
I'd love for Scully to come live with her Aunt Jess, but I fear Frank would destroy her. He would somehow rope her in to being a pawn in his quest for world feline domination. Not only that, but deep down I know that Chris and Mike wouldn't let me take her away from the pack.

For now I'll continue to gaze at her from afar.

No comments: