Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love you iTunes

I am an iTunes addict. I can't help myself. You can buy that catchy song you keep hearing on the radio for a mere 99 cents, AND you can preview the other tracks on the album to determine if they are thumbs up or down. Granted, I still love Sonic Boom, but I use iTunes for my guilty pleasure music purchases. Case in point...... here is a list of the last several songs I have purchased:

Crazy On You: Heart
What About Love: Heart
Alone: Heart (they keep playing the Celine Dion version of "Alone" at work, I had to get the real thing!)
How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore: Prince (how come Prince insists on using the letter "U" for "you" in all his song titles? regardless of grammar, the man is a genius!)
I Don't Care: Fall Out Boy
Falling Slowly: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
If You Want Me: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (songs from the "Once" soundtrack, which, btw, Casey liked the movie but wouldn't admit it in front of me.....sorry Hayes, I had to out you)
Hot N Cold: Katy Perry (this is one catchy little song, makes me want to shake my buns)
Everyday: Carly Comando
You Don't Know Me: Ben Folds featuring Regina Spektor
Disturbia: Rihanna
Womanizer: Britney Spears
Keeps Gettin' Better: Christina Aguilera (I can't believe I actually wrote down that I purchased the above two songs.....like I said....guilty pleasures people, stop judging me)
Magic: Robin Thicke (yes, Alan Thicke's son, but much more awesome than Mike Seaver's dad)

I, undeniably, love pop music. And, side note, I wish that Pop-Up Video was still gracing VH1's airwaves.

What guilty pleasures have you downloaded?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I JUST downloaded the Heart greatest hits record a week ago. We must be sisters.

As for the guilty pleasures, just tell people they are for the gym. Yeah, the gym, not rocking to Britney and Christina in the car or anything like that.

Gina Lillie said...

I too love iTunes. I recently bought that Ben Folds/Regina Spektor song. Great cut. Also added to my library has been:
Trouble-Ray LaMontagne
Shanty-Jonathan Edwards
I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

iTunes is my friend.

Anonymous said...

that movie was 90 minutes of awkward. Thanks for selling me down the river.

Anonymous said...

OK, totally disappointed to not see Chris Isaacs on there...ah, memories of the Atlantic Crossing. As for the Christina Agulera song, there are days I wonder if that isn't my theme song...my coworkers probably also do. :) Oh, also got the Katy Perry, something crazy about her that I like. Love your blog btw!