Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feetsies

Remember when you were a little kid and during the winter you had full length pajamas with feet? Like a little sleeper space suit? Those were the best!! Tonight I went to Target in an effort to stimulate the economy by purchasing a bunch of useless crap, and look what I found? You got it, full length fleece pajamas with feet. Pattern? Clouds. I'm wearing them right now and these suckers are warm! I may have to turn the heat down tonight or I'll be sweating to the oldies.
Feet on floor.
Feet on couch.
The feet kick ass wherever they are.
Now I just need to find myself full length pajamas with a butt flap.
Addendum: Sleeping in pajamas with feet was not as fun as I remember. The whole experience kind of burst my little kid nostalgia bubble, unfortunately. I felt all kinds of trapped and constricted. Ugh. These suckers are going in to the Halloween costume box.

No comments: