Sunday, November 16, 2008

Check it out peeps........

This is my ridiculously awesome new bracelet courtesy of Casey and Kim. They kindly thought of me while in Cancun last week and picked me up this sweet bracelet. What is it? It's a picture of a mexican wrestler attached to a strip of blue leather. Yes, it is kinda creepy, but I like off the wall stuff like that. It is all about separating yourself from the herd, and if that means wearing a bizarre looking mexican wrestler on your wrist, then so be it. Sign me up.

3 comments:

Kaijsa said...

It's completely creepy, but totally cool.

Good to see your post--it's been a while. I know I'm behind again, too.

CDawg said...

Are you sure that's a Mexican wrestler? It looks like more like a gimp.

Gina Lillie said...

I second Corbett's gimp reference. A little on the creep show side, but one of a kind I am sure.