Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time really does fly.....




On April 6th, John and I celebrated our two year anniversary! It seems like we have been together for longer than two years, but when I look back on the time we have spent together, it really has seemed to fly by. We met for the first time at Cafe Fiore, the one off of 85th and 32nd in Ballard. John was living in Ballard at the time, and he walked to the coffee shop for our first date. There is a street close by (33rd Ave NW and 77th) where the entire street is lined with trees that blossom so beautifully in the spring. John said they were in bloom during his walk to meet me for the first time. A year after our first date, John and I were living together in Ballard, just a few short blocks from that tree lined street. He took me to see the trees while they were in bloom, so gorgeous. Now, two years after our first date, the trees are in bloom again, so I decided to take some photos since we probably won't be back to enjoy them for awhile.
It is just a few short days until I leave on the big road trip to California! I am really excited to get down there to be with John again. He moved down there at the end of October 2007, so we have been living apart now for almost 6 months!! This whole experience will be such an adventure, and I'm looking forward to sharing it with John. Hopefully we will find our own blossom lined street in California.





No comments: