Friday, April 4, 2008

Frank's nemesis


How can you not love this little guy? If your name is Frank, it isn't a problem. Frank and Bailey first met at Christmas 2006. One look and Frank knew that his life's goal was to destroy Bailey. Bailey was all happy-go-lucky, wanting to be Frank's pal, and Frank was having none of it. Enemies forever. It is like Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort, neither can live while the other survives (guess who just watched Order of the Phoenix?). So here we are, April 2008, Frank's blood lust for this fluffy white beast has yet to be quenched. I doubt they will meet again, as Frank is confined to the upstairs bedroom at my parents house, while Bailey gets full run of the main floor.

I had a great time hangin' with Bailey for a few days! She followed me around everywhere I went. She is super high energy when you first meet her, but she calms down pretty quickly. She is adorable, and I'll miss her, but not as much as I'll miss Frank for the next three weeks:)

No comments: