Friday, April 4, 2008

So long Ballard.......


I am finally out of the house in Ballard, and I will miss the neighborhood so much! It was really sad to see the house so empty. Frank didn't even know what to think, he was really out of sorts, just laying in the middle of the empty living room, his favorite lookout chair taken to the thrift store the previous day. Monday morning I filled the car with the rest of my belongings, put Frank in his little cat carrier, and drove to Moses Lake to spend a few days with my parents. I think by Issaquah Frank had had enough of the adventure and decided to let me know by taking a dump in his carrier. Poor little guy! I felt bad for him! Now he is hangin' at my parents place for the next few weeks, resting up for the big journey down to California!!

No comments: