Monday, April 28, 2008

Home at last......




Frank arrived on Thursday, April 24th, after an 1,100 mile drive from Moses Lake, WA. According to my mom, he did not eat or drink the entire way. Needless to say, the first thing he did when he got out of his travel carrier was use his litter box, eat some food, and drink some water. He ate an entire bowl of food in less than 24 hours (usually he eats a bowl of food every 3 days). Overall, I think he is adjusting quite well! Frank has a few new favorite spots in the house. The first is the window in the master bedroom, and the second is the window in the living room. He likes it when I open the window in the living room and he can chill out on the windowsill while the wind blows through his lucious feline fur. He is such a handsome cat. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady, what can I say? I've been without this little man for 3 weeks! I've included a partial profile shot because I think it is award winning. He could win a trophy for that profile. Seriously.

No comments: