Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm on the shirt!!

I have the most awesome friends of anyone I know! I am constantly amazed by how generous, thoughtful, and most of all, hilarious, they are! Saturday night was my going away pub crawl in Ballard. When I arrived at the Lock & Keel, I was surprised to find all my friends wearing t-shirts with my picture on it, most of them had the above glorious photograph, one of my favorites from 2007. It highlights some of my many stellar qualities. I like to keep things real with my Old English 800 trucker hat, while throwing out some double deuces to all my homeslices. So along with the photo, each t-shirt was also adorned with an original quote from yours truly.
Here are some I can remember:
-Peep game (actually this is a Casey original, but I've probably said it a hundred times since inception)
-Hilty! Docka Docka
-Butt Butt
-Hilt Doggy
-Suppers?
-I want to sleep in my own bed
-I'm tired, I'm going home now
-Ford Focus! F*ck me!
-Gold bug!!
-Gugugu Goatbag!!!
Gosh, I'm probably missing a couple, but you get the drift. The shirts were awesome, and I have one to remind me how super cool my friends are!!! Thank you everyone!!
A couple notable quotes that didn't make it to the t-shirts:
-$100 dolla bills y'all
-Are you ready for the football? (say in Hank Williams Jr. voice)
If anyone has any additional ones they would like to add, leave them as a comment!

All in all, it was such a fun night, and I am so lucky to have found such great people in my life, and I will miss you all so much when I'm down in California! All the more reason to come back and visit often!!!

No comments: