Thursday, March 17, 2011

scrappy love

It is no secret that I blog stalk multiple celebrities within the scrapbooking and papercrafting world.  I'm assuming that many of these bloggers make some money with the advertisements that they display on said blogs.  I kept seeing one advertisement for "Elle's Studio", so I decided to take the tootsie roll, click on the advertisement, and see what happened.  And man, I am happy I did.  I found my new favorite online scrap store -- Elle's Studio.

One of the coolest things I found out about Elle's Studio, is they are local, as in Washington local.  At least they ship out of Washington, Burlington specifically.  When I got to their shopping home page I immediately fell in love with their Handmade Layers collection of embellishments.  I'm always on the lookout for unique embellishments, so I was immediately drawn to the collection. 

Here are some of the super cool items that ended up in my shopping cart (all photos courtesy of Elle's Studio website):


Handmade Layer Circles.  These journaling circles are 2" in diameter.  They are super cute and whimsical.  Love them and can't wait to use them on a page.  I already have an idea for how I'm going to use them. 


Handmade Layer 3" Circle Tags.  These are a bit larger, and will probably work well if I have a little more of a story to tell in my journaling.  Loving the music sheet theme on some of them. 


Handmade Layers Journaling Tags.  These are my dream journaling tags..... I'm seriously in love with this line.


Handmade Layers Note Tags.  These are so colorful and fun.  Love. Love. Love.


Handmade Layers Date & Place Strips.  Exactly what they sound like.  Fun little tiny strips of paper for documenting date & place. 

Check out Elle's Studio blog!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

And you make fun of my yarn room...