Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am the cutest baby alive

My mom scanned all the pictures from my childhood and gave me a disc.  It has been fun going through them.  Not to toot my own horn or anything (read: horn tooting on deck), but I was a seriously cute baby.  Check this one out:


Is it creepy that I want to tickle myself in this photo?  I'm adorable!  Oh oh, and here is one of me sitting up on my own.  And I'm rockin' the best looking comb over EVER!!  Probably eating a booger too. 


Being trapped under a baby back pack is fun!!  I appear to be having the best time of my short life.  This event probably did some damage unconsciously because I've successfully avoided hiking for pretty much my entire life.


Run, Forest! Run!! We had the quintessential 70's house growing up.  Orange carpet, yellow fridge, grass green patterned linoleum.  People would pay top dollar for that kind of vintage kitsch these days.


Tinny and I were hard working farm girls.  Between milking the cows and bailing hay, we had little leisure time.


Well, that isn't entirely true.  There was always time for swingin' by the camper and trying to do my best Shaquille O'Neal impression.


Oh my god!  Is that a picture of a baby with oversized sunglasses?!?  That is so adorable!  AND quirky!  Never to be duplicated.....


What time is it?  It's cake time bitches!!  Grab a plate and fork!  Ah, screw it, just use your hands!  Oh, this is a cake eating contest?  Well, let me just tie my hands behind my back here, I'll just eat with my face.


Alrighty girls, time to hose yourselves off.  Don't drown in that two inches of water.  Or drop a deuce in there.


I'm out.  I gots a play date with some friends.  If you f*ck with me, you f*ck with my entourage!


Pooh Bear will cut a bitch.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

These pictures just made my day. And I love the orange carpet.

Kym said...

You do look super-cute in those pics. That would make a fun scrapbook page. Vintage Jess!