Thursday, January 6, 2011

this is going to be fun!!

My new computer arrived a few days ago and I finally got around to setting it up yesterday.  Super excited!!  My laptop had been running at speeds only known to cavemen and wagons with square wheels...when I turned it on it would take minutes to get revved up and ready to go.  I had great luck with my Dell laptop, with virtually no problems with it in the 5 years I had it, so I decided to go with a Dell desktop.  I've been wanting to learn how to use Photoshop for years, but have never invested in the program, until now..... My new computer came with Photoshop Elements.  I can already tell I'm going to have lots of fun playing around with my photos.  Here are just a couple I tweaked this afternoon.....


Love this one of Frankles.  He looks just as handsome in this Photoshop cartoony world as he does in real life.  There must be a photoshop book for dummies out there, I need to track some kind of tutorial down because I really have no idea what I'm doing.  I was just clicking on various stuff and this is what happened. 


Kim and I look great using this "poster" action.  Can't wait to actually figure out what I'm doing!   

1 comment:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

I have Photoshop Elements too and really need to get a clue on how to use it. I've found some random websites that have helped for specific things I had in mind but would love to know what options there are available. Let me know if you find any good sources for help.