Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, I have big news since my last blog post a few weeks ago..... I'm buying my first house!! Pretty darn excited about it! If all goes well, I'll be closing the last week of August. Here are some pictures of the house that I swiped from the online real estate profile. The house is located in the same neighborhood that I've lived in since 2006. The area is super walkable, which I'm really excited about. Here's the front of the house...........
Living room.......
Kitchen view......
Another kitchen view.......

Dining room.......
Bedroom #1........
Bedroom #2, which I will use as my office / craft space.....
Hallway by bathroom, check out the fun little telephone nook! ........
Downstairs bedroom, aka...my parent's bedroom :)
Unfinished part of the downstairs, utility / washer / dryer area......
Backyard, already fenced for Milo! The current owner's are total green thumbs, and the backyard is in full bloom. Lots of flowers and produce are growing back there at the moment. I'm going to meet with the current owner's at some point before closing so they can tell me about the house and about all the plants growing in the backyard.

Big surprise huh?!?!? Yes, I'm very excited about this new chapter in my life. I'm sure there will be many a blog post about the new place! Everything went well with the inspection last week, so now I'm just trying to organize myself for all the other things I need to do before the end of August. Let's just say I'm not super stoked to pack all my stuff up again....but at least this time I know it will be the last time, for a very long time....and that makes me one happy girl.

5 comments:

Kaijsa said...

Jess, that's so exciting! And it's really nice, too. Hot damn! I will be in Sea-town for a brief moment next week. Perhaps we can have a coffee or something?

Ranee said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the packing. ;) Michelle G

Gina Lillie said...

CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Jon Foil said...

Very cool Hilty!! Congratulations!

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

There will be some serious blog material in the decorating of this great space! Can't wait to see it turn into your home!!!