Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Atticus!!!

One year ago, today, this awesome little man entered the world. His name is Atticus, and he is pretty much amazing. And as you can tell, he makes some kick ass facial expressions.
A few weeks ago, Gina and I spent the weekend in Entiat. These photos were taken outside Gina's house before we embarked on our journey to the east side. His shirt says "Top Dog" and there is no doubt about that.
Is it just me or does his facial expression in this one translate to him dropping a deuce? I love it.
Can't wait to see how he grows and changes in the coming year! Happy 1st Birthday, Atticus! I love you.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

He does look like he is working on one in that last picture. HA HA D got to deal with that one.

Heather said...

So CUTE! I want to pinch his little cheeks. I'm sure he would love that...