Monday, October 13, 2008

Yearbook Yourself: The 60's

I had WAY too much fun yearbooking myself, as you can tell. Here are some glimpses of myself through a few decades.......
1960: I actually have a pair of glasses similar to that. But I won't be rockin' that hairdo anytime soon.
1962: What is going on up top? Part beehive, part bun, not sure what is happening but I'm going to roll with it.
1966: Not bad if I do say so myself. I might have to bring this picture in with me to Habitude for my next trim.
1968: This has to be my favorite hairdo of all time. Back combing anyone?

2 comments:

S and J said...

Umm, do you have a job? I have to admit that I laughed so hard that I cried when looking at those photos. But then I got to thinking about what kind of job you have that you have time to yearbook yourself that many times....I barely have time to do online banking. Oh yeah, and I don't get paid shit for what I do. Can you hook me up with your kind of job?

jess said...

I did it on my day off, there is no way I'd ever have that much time on my hands at work:)