Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Friend Hamchan

Check out this cool bag Kyle and Cynthia brought me back from their trip to Singapore and Tokyo.... I have been using it pretty much every day for the past few weeks. It is the perfect size for running errands or heading down to the Farmer's Market. Not too big, not too small. Just right.
I love the phrases that are sometimes included on products from Asia. Like on this package of tissues...My Friend Hamchan. Love it. Who is this little guy, Hamchan, and how can I become friends with him?
Another great phrase from recent history..... Always Happiness Smile Monkey. It is a t-shirt sent to Corey from her friend that lives in Hong Kong. And it is awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!

Anonymous said...

A better t shirt would have the phrase we discussed over dinner and drinks at old town the other night.

Gina Lillie said...

I love that shirt. Makes me think of Mariko and Fumiko. "This is where old people go to die"