Monday, October 6, 2008

So long sunny skies......

A few weekends ago I walked down to the Sunday Market in Ballard. I love a good Farmer's Market. The weather was awesome! I fear, after the rain and cloudy skies we have been having the past few days, our sunny skies are gone for awhile. Boo! Here are a couple photos I took during the afternoon.......
This structure can be found in that little park area on the corner of NW Market and Leary. I think there are four or five structures, this one is my favorite.
This photo is of the flags on display at the north and south end of the farmers market. I couldn't really capture how cool they looked in the sun and wind, but I tried.
Lots of peppers.....
Funky delivery truck.
I thought this sticker was pretty cool. The few times I have gotten on a skateboard, I've managed to injure myself somehow. But I totally respect the sport, and if it helps people stay sane, that makes it even more awesome.

No comments: